Irresponsible???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? no remarks from you controlling animal rights activist? If your truly animal rights activists why do you imprison fish an other wildlife?

(divemasterjim picks a fight)

what? no remarks from you controlling animal rights activist? If your truly animal rights activists why do you imprison fish an other wildlife?
dmast picks a fight...
Seems sort of trollish man, This portion of your post was edited by reefrunner69, it does not conform to the family standards of this site.Get over it, grow up, get a clue, and ease up..... DUDE.

There is such a thing as being an animal rights supporter and keeping pets responsibly. Like I stated before, I am very conservative when I comes to most things, but I believe we "share" a world with many different life forms. I believe we can show respect for these other different species of animals and at the same time enjoy them. We are the most intelligent (well, most of us) animals on the planet. There are responsibilities that come with that. For one, keeping the respective ecosystems thriving is important to all of us. Stop fining sharks for a stupid soup is one example, catching tuna without killing dolphins is another.
Also If we take another life form in as a pet, giving them the best care possible. If one cannot, or simply does not care, then leave them to people that will, or leave them in the wild.
We can be leaders in our hobby and we have the power to make positive changes. Saberry, great work!! Myself as well as others should take notice. There is power in numbers. One does not need to be a animal rights wacko (as Rush would put it) to be a caring human being.

This post is in violation of the user agreement, further violations of the user agreement will get you banned.

Edited by reefrunner69

no really im 14 and both of you are acting like 10 year old fags so just leave it....what does it make you cooler picking a fight on the internet..what happens if you win??
ya it has gone over the top
this isnt the place to fight at...they have other places where you can do that

no offense to either of you was mean i just was wondering if you could stop

Go look at your tanks, have a beer, smoke a cigarette or do whatever, but take a break. This thread is over, when you come back, this needs to be behind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom