Is my anemone dying!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceanjunkie

Aquarium Advice Regular
I have had the anemone in the tank for a month now and he has done this a couple times. But it has looked like this for a few days. I do water changes every two weeks, and all my levels have been fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

imagejpeg_2_56.jpg

I have two t5 white and two t5 blues, can't tell you exact parameters. Bulbs are 6 months old

my anemone did a similar thing it was super happy for months ate constantly was bubble tipped and eveything i noticed for about 3 days it looked deflatted and terrible i thought well tonight is the night it dies but i tried to feed it and it ate, so i did a bunch of tests the nitrite nitrate ph anomia ect where all fine did a water change and left it for the night i woke up the next day and the food i fed it was in the mouth of a inch long little anemone and the big old one looked great now it has been like a month and the mother as i call it looks horrible again is something wrong or is that what happens after they have babies or what? it is a thing that there seems to be no information on :fish1:
my lighting is :
coralife 30" one 10000K daylight and one Actinic bluelight for a 29 gallon

what exactly would be enough that is what the guy recommended from the shop do you know make and specs?

I had a 4 bulb T5HO over my 36 gal. It was 2 10k and 2 actinic bulbs. It wasn't enough for a nem and it died. The problem in my system is that the tank is tall and a 4 bulb just wasn't enough. In a normal tank 4 bulbs might be able to do it...but I personally wouldn't trust it with anything lower than 6 bulbs IMO.

so would this light be enough? -->
(The Marineland Double Bright LED Lighting system is an adjustable lighting fixture using only LED lights. The daylight LED lamps are each 1 Watt and provides higher output than a typical single fluorescent bulb light fixture.A three mode on/off switch allows you to provide a variety of lighting profiles including daytime, lunar, and off positions - all using a single low voltage power source.)