Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 10-27-2013, 10:16 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice Addict

POTM Champion

I had four clowns in my 6 foot tank and they got along fine for months, they even all slept together at night. lol

BUT one day the orange oscellaris pair decided to kill my b&w pair and I just barely got them out of the tank before they would have been killed. Luckily I have several tanks so I was able to move them but most people dont have a backup place to place them.
I wouldnt worry about the wyoming, I would worry about the maroon for sure.

Old 10-28-2013, 03:43 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice Addict

Tank of the Month Award

Quote:
Originally Posted by carey View Post
I had four clowns in my 6 foot tank and they got along fine for months, they even all slept together at night. lol BUT one day the orange oscellaris pair decided to kill my b&w pair and I just barely got them out of the tank before they would have been killed. Luckily I have several tanks so I was able to move them but most people dont have a backup place to place them. I wouldnt worry about the wyoming, I would worry about the maroon for sure.
+1 on the maroons. Mine are highly territorial and would not tolerate another clown in my 300.

Old 10-30-2013, 01:03 AM   #13
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Thanks everyone! I ended up moving the anemone and a pair of clown to an extra tank I had.. The anemone looks great! It was in really rough condition when we bought it from the LPS. It's all puffy now. I've noticed the anemone's mouth closes tightest when it's all dark... Why is that? And it opens up under the lights? Is that normal behaviour?

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com