is my fish ok...?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shab

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had my two green chromis for about 2 weeks now. Today I noticed one of them was really pale... Actually something I noticed right now as I'm looking at them: if you've seen green chromis, they're kind of constantly changing color as light hits them from different angles (blue-green-silver), but it seems they are both just staying light green =\ They are kind of just hovering together right now. I fed them a few minutes ago and they ate happily. Again, one of them is very pale, almost white...is he/she ok?

is it possible they're stressed? I have two ocellaris clowns in the tank as well (29gal) and they chase after the chromis sometimes...but what's weird is all four will stay on the same side of the tank why don't they just go to the other side?

hi. I'm not familiar with chromis but I would think your fish should settle down soon. How big are your clowns? Maybe they are still getting to know each other... :-D

hey, thanks for the reply
nvm false alarm I think, they look fine thank god :)

Back
Top Bottom