Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 04-14-2004, 11:03 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Activist

just an update..my Heni butterfly died this morning :(

Thanks for the advice guys but the Heni was dead this morning I tried the garlic and everything but it was just too late. Man... they go fast when the go huh? What are the suggestions...should I get another one or a different kind of fish... My levels are PH-7.8 Nitrite-.2 Nitrate-10 and Amonia-.0. These are good levels right? Salinity is at 1.023 Sorry guys I am just trying to explain his loss. thanks

Old 04-14-2004, 12:19 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to quarryshark
Sorry for your loss. I can relate as I have lost 2 of them in qt recently. I think they had cyanide poisioning.
I must be a glutton, I just put a deposit on 2 more from a different lfs. Just disinfected my qt and gonna give it another go. These guys look fat, clean and are eating well. See what happens.
I am determined, would like a pair for my final 2 fish. Beautiful fish with a nice disposition and from all I've read, do very well after they acclimate.
Good luck, whatever you decide.

Old 04-14-2004, 12:22 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict

PS, did you get your Heni from RMS? Thats where I got my 2. Think I will stay clear of them in the future. These 2 are coming from Aquarium Adventure on Ridge Rd. Got my Maculosus Angel from them and she's doing great.
Old 04-14-2004, 02:49 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist

No I got him from Live Aquria.com got some others from there and they are doing great. So who knows. Sorry about your loss as well. Hope all goes better for you. I heard that Aqurium Adventure is a good place to get fish from.
Old 04-14-2004, 03:05 PM   #5
Aquarium Advice Addict

Yes, seems good.
They had 3 Heni butterflies yesterday, I bought 2 of them. The remaining is a little bigger but looks healthy. You may want to check him out if interested. I would have purchased the 3rd too, but getting tight on bioload.

Tags
butterfly, die, died, fly

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com