just an update..my Heni butterfly died this morning :(

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

b3noodles

Aquarium Advice Activist
Thanks for the advice guys but the Heni was dead this morning I tried the garlic and everything but it was just too late. Man... they go fast when the go huh? What are the suggestions...should I get another one or a different kind of fish... My levels are PH-7.8 Nitrite-.2 Nitrate-10 and Amonia-.0. These are good levels right? Salinity is at 1.023 Sorry guys I am just trying to explain his loss. thanks

Sorry for your loss. I can relate as I have lost 2 of them in qt recently. I think they had cyanide poisioning.
I must be a glutton, I just put a deposit on 2 more from a different lfs. Just disinfected my qt and gonna give it another go. These guys look fat, clean and are eating well. See what happens.
I am determined, would like a pair for my final 2 fish. Beautiful fish with a nice disposition and from all I've read, do very well after they acclimate.
Good luck, whatever you decide.

PS, did you get your Heni from RMS? Thats where I got my 2. Think I will stay clear of them in the future. These 2 are coming from Aquarium Adventure on Ridge Rd. Got my Maculosus Angel from them and she's doing great.

No I got him from Live Aquria.com got some others from there and they are doing great. So who knows. Sorry about your loss as well. Hope all goes better for you. I heard that Aqurium Adventure is a good place to get fish from.

Yes, seems good.
They had 3 Heni butterflies yesterday, I bought 2 of them. The remaining is a little bigger but looks healthy. You may want to check him out if interested. I would have purchased the 3rd too, but getting tight on bioload. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom