Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 03-21-2014, 10:41 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Newbie
Koran angelfish color and eye problems

I just received my koran angelfish I ordered online along with other fish this morning, his color is flaking away and his eyes are cloudyish like there is a water buildup behind the first layer. I added some melafix to the tank I put him I'm as he is in there by himself. Can anybody give me any insight as to what else I can do or what may be causing these problems. I've ordered many fish online and none looked like this so I am guessing it is not just stress. I'd rather not send a sick fish back for him just to suffer and die, I'd rather get him better if possible. Thanks for your help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1395412502.305328.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	229.4 KB
ID:	229323
Luckybomb is offline   Reply With Quote

angel, angelfish, color, eye, fish, problem

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules