Koran angle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ColBen112

Aquarium Advice Activist
Im watchin my buddies tank while he is deployed its a 55 gal with live rock we just moved it over to my house so i was waiting for a mini cycle it did did alot of water changes and what not now its been about a month and everthing is reading 0 and ph 8.3 salinity 1.023 but his koran got like a i dont know how to explain it it looks like a parasite but it also looks like a scratch im not sure i got some pics as i was trying to catch him it looked like whatever it is ripped open or somthing like that i cant really tell hes a couple of pics o just though i would through the fact in there im not new to tanks a have a 46 gal reef also any advice would be great as to treatments should i leave him alone or what
also i am aware that a 55 gal is to small for a koran but hey not my tank just helping him out while he is deployed

Attachments

• IMG300.jpg
    IMG300.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG315.jpg
    IMG315.jpg
    257.5 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG317.jpg
    IMG317.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 113
ok this is bad not its about 5 times bigger now this is not normal some one help ahhh will put a updated pic on soon thinking about freshwater dipping maybe that might kill it i hope i need advice ah

Back
Top Bottom