lawn mower blenny acting weird

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
i've had this fish for months and thought or did have a sick purple dottyback.took the dottyback out of the tank in quarentine.i moved a month ago and never noticed him rubbing or scratching.he eats normal and looks normal but dont no if its sick or not.should i worry?it swims fast like most blennys but he rubs on his side once in awhile on a deco

the strang thing is the dottyback whatever he had never did that.im going to set up another tank and cupramine it for two weeks

the strang thing is the dottyback whatever he had never did that.im going to set up another tank and cupramine it for two weeks
i thought these were scaleless and didnt get ich

Not sure i would treat unless you know what your treating for. Sounds like a healthy Blennie to me. The flashing would be a sign of problems but like you said its sometimes which i take to mean not very often. Usually fish do this quite often if there is a problem. Usually with flashing also you will see some outward sign of a problem.

Back
Top Bottom