Leather has Popped off it's stalk?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It should be able to reattach. maybe tie it down with a piece of bridal veil and a rubberband to a rock.

I mean the head should be able to reattach to another rock not to the stalk. The stalk may grow another head so leave it there.

What kind of current should I place it in? should I lay it on a rock or tie it? If you check my photos you can see where is a good place to put it thanks

put it stump side down on a rock and attach it by covering it up with a piece of bridal veil type material then put it in a low flow area of the tank. Should only take a couple of weeks to attach.

What else can I use instead of bridal veil? what would be SW safe? Panithose? By the pantihose touching it won't it stress it out??

I do use nude knee high stocking for my carbon in the filters. Seems to be ok. See if you can cut a strip just big enough to go across the center to tie it loosely to the rock.

when you say tie it loosely you mean don't cover the entire leather but make a strip similar to using a rubber band to the rock just loose so it can move correct? I just don't wanna stress it.[/list]

Now that my MH are in and the corals etc. are acclimating to my tank I was wondering if I am able to place my leather that is in the picture in the quarantine tank back into it's home and lay it on a flat rock to attach itself?? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom