Thanks Steve. The leather by the anthelia has not fully opened up in about 2 weeks. I actually removed the rock once and took a razor blade to the anthelia. Stuff still grew back
I also removed some sort of sponge or something that had grown at the base of the leather. It brake off was was kind of crusty but it did not seem to help or hurt the leather.
I did frag
the that leather too and the frag
has shown polyp extension so that is a good sign. I wish I could remove the leather but it is secured pretty good.
Thanks again. I will keep waiting it out. I had a week or so where my zoos would not open either. I attrubuted it to a salinity change but not sure if that was the problem. My SPS
's and my sea star seem to not be effected.
*180 gal Display, 100 gal basement sump, 33 gal refugium, 3x250 MH, 2x160 VHO actinics, zoos, some softies, LPS & lots of acros and other SPS.
*100 gal prop tank plumbed into main system w/ 2x96 PC lights and 1x150 MH,