Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 08-07-2005, 02:21 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Lost my Coral Beauty

I went to the lfs today to pick up the CB that I had on hold for about 2 weeks now. During those two weeks, I went in a few times to check on him and to make sure he was eating right. Everything was going great until I went to the store today. The fish was there on Monday and today it was gone . The guy that put the fish on hold for me said that he had Monday and Tuesday off, so the other guy that was there sold him to somebody else. I want that guy fired!!! It was labeled on the tank - HOLD, big bold letters. What would possess him to do that?!?! Sorry for venting, I was really excited about getting a CB. Now I have to wait for the next shipment. Thanks for letting me vent.

I'm not addicted... I can quit when ever I want...Wait...I'll just LOOK at the fish.

55 gal cycling. Will be FOWLR.
haus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 05:20 AM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via MSN to StripesTheEel
What a rude guy.. I had the same thing happen to me ages ago with a zebra moray.. but the funny thing was it was mine.. i paid for it and took it back to the lfs because i was upgrading a tank.. (didnt have a QT then) and i went back and the darn guy sold MY EEL.. what a SOB!

StripesTheEel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2005, 06:12 AM   #3
Aquarium Advice FINatic
So sorry about the coral beauty. How agravating!
a small zoo is cool!
coolchinchilla is offline   Reply With Quote

coral, coral beauty

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com