Lost my Coral Beauty

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

haus

Aquarium Advice Freak
I went to the lfs today to pick up the CB that I had on hold for about 2 weeks now. During those two weeks, I went in a few times to check on him and to make sure he was eating right. Everything was going great until I went to the store today. The fish was there on Monday and today it was gone :cry: :cry: :cry: . The guy that put the fish on hold for me said that he had Monday and Tuesday off, so the other guy that was there sold him to somebody else. I want that :bad-words: guy fired!!! It was labeled on the tank - HOLD, big bold letters. What would possess him to do that?!?! Sorry for venting, I was really excited about getting a CB. Now I have to wait for the next shipment. Thanks for letting me vent.

What a rude guy.. I had the same thing happen to me ages ago with a zebra moray.. but the funny thing was it was mine.. i paid for it and took it back to the lfs because i was upgrading a tank.. (didnt have a QT then) and i went back and the darn guy sold MY EEL.. what a SOB!

Back
Top Bottom