Lots of flashing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm sorry, i don't quite understand. What is flashing? Your aquarium lights? Give more detail please.

Lol my fish are rubbing up against shells and rock to scratch themselves.

ICH.
In a couple of days they will have white spots all over them,start rigging up a qt and a medication plan.

They've been doing it for a couple weeks now... Just getting a little worse

If they have Saltwater "ich" actually it is Cryptocaryon

"
Treating Cryptocaryon
The treatment for Cryptocaryon is fairly straightforward provided the cause of the stress is corrected. By far, the most popular and effective treatment is copper. There are a variety of copper products available for use in the home aquarium. These copper-based medications will provide proper treatment, if used at the correct dose. Even at very low amounts, copper is very toxic to invertebrates and can never be used in reef aquariums or aquariums with invertebrates. To ensure proper treatment, move the infected fish to a bare bottomed quarantine or treatment tank. It is essential to follow the manufacturer's instructions and use a copper test kit to monitor and maintain therapeutic levels of copper. Other methods that are sometimes used to control both freshwater and marine ich are high wattage UV sterilizers and diatom filters. The very fine diatom filters can help strain Cryptocaryon out of the water during its free-floating stage. A properly sized UV sterilizer will also kill the free-floating Cryptocaryon. " - How to Identify & Prevent Saltwater Ich (Cryptocaryon irritans)

Back
Top Bottom