Maroon clownfish wont eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Xxmxxh1

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi ive had a pair of maroon clownfish for just over a week.. And when i first got them they wer crazy when i use to feed them.. But today i noticed that the larger clown wont eat however the little one is eating fine... I dont know whats wrong i tested water and ammonia nitrite and nitrate are all 0

Hi ive had a pair of maroon clownfish for just over a week.. And when i first got them they wer crazy when i use to feed them.. But today i noticed that the larger clown wont eat however the little one is eating fine... I dont know whats wrong i tested water and ammonia nitrite and nitrate are all 0

IME it happens to most fish. My foxface ate like crazy for the first few days then stopped eating for about 4days, afterwards he was fine. Most likely just a phase, if it continues for more than a few days, then try feeding frozen, juicy foods that it might enjoy more. If that doesn't work, try getting a vitamin supplement like selcon. What are you feeding her now?

Im feeding them frozen foods right now i was Just worried because everyone says if you fish Don't eat that means they going to die

Im gna starve them for 2 days and try flake it wasnt eating the frozen food

Little by little i only feed a very small amount

Hmm... I though may you overfed them and they got sick of the food or something along those lines. Yeah, try not feeding for a day or two and then try again. If that doesn't work I don't know what to do honestly.. Hope all goes well anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom