Maxi mini anenome

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bkushy

Aquarium Advice Activist
This is going to sound bad but I accidentally ripped my mini in half while trying to remove my brittle star. What are the odds he will survive and how do I know when to remove him if he looks bad. I have heard how quickly anenomes can wipe out a tank. To be honest both halves have kept nice bright colors and remained attached to the piece of rock they were on. It had straddled two and got ripped when one rock fell while I was removing another.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Suppose to frag them in the middle through the mouth but I have heard they are extremely hardy if they are attached and healthy looking leave them be!

They actually seem to be doing OK. It's two days now and both have stayed attached and retained color. The one higher up in the pic has moved there after starting down below the second. Under a ledge so by tomorrow I expect to see it above and in the
ymy5uzuq.jpg
light. Very surprised at how well they look but don't know how to tell if they actually are ok.

ytapupyq.jpg
e9use3yr.jpg

Back
Top Bottom