mushroom falling off

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

leesanhua

Aquarium Advice Freak
my mushroom kept falling off from the rock. why? is this happening when there are too many mushrooms attacted on one rock?

mushrooms will detach if they don't like where they are located: too much/too little light, too much/too little current...possibly due to crowding (don't know, mine never fill in a space enough to look crowded)

the rock is crowded with mushroom. once they detach from the rock. i will put to another rock where they will attach and fully open.

Mine fall off when they get too crowded. I give too friends who have saltwater tanks. I add Kent`s Coral accel for my mushrooms, Malkore. They grow like Crazy. Have a good day

My medium sized rock is covered in mushrooms. They cover each other all the time and never move. As malkore said they will relocate if the lighting isn't right. They will definately relocate if they have flow on them. A little flow is fine.
Just pick up the lost mushroom and stick him in a crevice of some LR. If they like it there, they may attach in a day, but sometimes it takes 2 weeks.

Back
Top Bottom