My first one - My first one.
Yesterday I put in my first mushroom. It looked beautiful. Within a half hour after I placed it in the lower part of my tank, it opened completely and I was overjoyed. Then came along my "Mottel" (my hermit black and white tip crab) decided to take a short cut and do a little dance on my beautiful beautiful mushroom. Of course, leaving some damage on his way.
A little humour so that I do not have a nervous breakdown, please understand. Seriously, will the mushroom heal itself and return to what it looked like when I first got it. Is there anything I should be doing to help this situation?
Hara in my last note to you, I told you that I received my lights and that I would be putting in corals and I would again be pestering all my good friends. So here I am. I do not want to lose the mushroom coral so PLEASE PLEASE HELP!