My naso tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Can't argue on that one but regardless fish are in missions and missions of water in the ocean puting any fish in the tank is the same thing If u think about ,

That's very true. Which is why we do the best we can to make sure they have as much room as possible to feel as close as possible to their natural environment. People have found tank sizes that make these fish as happy as possible, the best we can do for our fish is to take that information and keep them as best we can. These size rules are there because we've learned from trial and error.

I deff agree with that I love my tang and I hate to see him go but what best for my fish is Obvs a bigger home i knew that the only reason I got him was from a buddy that gave him away , I guess I'm gonna have to so the same

That's the right attitude for that. :)

Find him a nice big reef tank or something to live in. Try to find a friend that can house him and maybe if you upgrade you can get him back later.

Yeah I mean not many friends of mine are into the saltwater like I am got one buddy that has a 75 g but that won't be good because he got two tangs in their already , might have to trade him at the fish store but idk about that either because they house them in small tanks also so I'm kinda stuck at the moment lol

If he's 3 inches he won't last long at the lfs. Nasos don't usually come in small around here so when they do they're bought pretty quickly.

Yeah I'm gonna go and see if the store i go to will trade me or buy it off me ,,, here's a pic , he's cool right ?

Attachments

• image-2997391788.jpg
    image-2997391788.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 100
Very cool. Tangs are the most beautiful fish in saltwater in my opinion, i wish there was such thing as dwarf tangs haha. You could look into getting a dwarf angel. The flame angel and the flameback angel are very nice looking oh and the lemonpeel angel. There is a chance they could nip at corals though.

Yeah deff don't wanna take that chance lol , but I deff agree with you tangs are my fav. Also n if they made dwarf tangs I would be in heaven lol

Back
Top Bottom