My zoos have.... Ich?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O yea lol. Im such a dummy. I'll try that on 1 of my 3 colonies to see how it'll turn out. If the white stuff goes away, im gonna do it on the other 2. Thanks melosu

They way i was explained on how to do a freshwater dip for zoos is as follows. I had really good results.

Fill up a 5 gal bucket with 3 gals of fresh ro water. Add 5-7 drops of iodine per gal of water in the bucket. Remove your zoos from the tank and place up side down in the fresh water. Let sit there for 10-15 mins. After you wait the time, shake them vigourlsy to remove the dead organisms. Then place them back into the tank. They will act better under actincs at first, then after 24 hours place your lighting back to normal.

All my zoos had closed up on me and I did this procedure and they seem to be comming back out and showing more. Zoos depend on iodine supplements in the tank.

Thank you so much on the clear answer! I've been waiting for someone to give me the exact procedure :) Too bad that i gave away my zoos to my LFS though XD

Back
Top Bottom