Naso Stop eating!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reefway

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I had this naso for about 2 weeks, it stop eating about 2 days ago. most likely I was moving things on my sump because after that night I notices that I he stop eating. please help!!!

Ok, you have at least three fish that are too big for a 90 gallon tank (Naso Tang, Powder Blue Tang and a Regal Angelfish). What else do you have in there?
How old is your tank?
Which order have you added the fish in?
What are your water parameters?

Last edited:
I know I have too many fish in there well I have a blue throat as well but the others are small ones well the tank has been running for 2ish years and I bought it from my friend since he has to move oversea so yap...

In your other thread, you told us not to tell you that you were overstocked. But you are. And until you do something about it, you'll have problems. That's just the way it is.

I can't reconcile these 2 statements... Do you continue to add more fish after you got the tank?

'so a 90 gallon built in overflow(My friend had it running for 3 years now I just moved it to my place around a month)'

'I had this naso for about 2 weeks'

from 2 different threads but it makes it sound as if you have added fish AFTER you moved the tank.

Okay...back on track...Stress is a large contributer to a poor appitite in a fish. We need to know what you are feeding, how often and how you prepare it. Also, water parameters would be a good thing to know...temp, SG, Ph, NO2, NO3, NH3 to start. I take it you did not QT this fish? Any other signs/symptoms on the fish?

Back
Top Bottom