Need help quick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Epuerto

Aquarium Advice FINatic
on sunday i bought a baby sailfin tang i havnt seen him eat and now he is just being tossed around by the current unable to swimm, but he is alive trying to what can i do please help!

no i dont have a quarintine tank im doing a waterchange , my levels are all 0 except my ammonia which is .25 which i read cant kill a fish could the fish been the result of cyanide
? what should i do?!

Do your PWC get that ammonia outta there first thing. maybe turn off a powerhead for now...Give him a chance to catch his breath

he is fine he is just geettting thrown around in the currrent and occasionally flaps one fine buyt i can see his gills breathing

I dont want to do it but i cant leave him in there like that should i just take him out of his misery?

You are NOT going to kill the fish. You need to relax a bit. Its gonna be ok. Even if the fish doesnt make it.

Did you turn off the powerheads? Did you do your water change yet?
whats your salinity? is that ok?

my salinity is 1.022 my water change is done i shut of tghe powerheads not he is under the rock go to the chat room

I'm real sorry to hear that. :-( You did all you could.
I'll look for you in chat in a bit, still doing my daily fish stuff. lol 6 stinking tanks..

Back
Top Bottom