What else is in your tank? The copper WILL kill any inverts, corals and pretty much destroy your LR
. There are much better ways to treat a system for ich, but you really need to get a qt
tank first and move the fish there for treatment and then take steps to remove the copper from your display tank. If you choose to do so, we can help you with this.
As far as the eye, it is most likely due to a secondary infection for the parasite. Cure the fish from the parasite and keep the water quality high, it will most likely clear up on its own.
If not, you can treat with an antibiotic after the parasite is in check. This of course should also be done in a qt