Need Some help Please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ddcboys

Aquarium Advice Activist
First of all I would like to say thanks for the help that I have received in the past. I just got back from being deployed overseas and am trying to catch up on things back home. I have a few questions to ask.....

1)My polyps and shrooms will not reproduce. I have been gone for sometime but when I got back they were just there big and steady.

2)My bubble tip Anemone will not split. I feed it 3 times a week and I have had it for a good year now I will not even grow.

All of the water parameters are right down the pipe. It is a smaller tank (40) Gal. Eclipse, (I know I know). It has 2 power heads a Rio 600 and a rio 100 for current. Crushed coral (thick and small) substrate. I have only 4 fish in there and they have been there for quite some time now. 1 Yellow tang (king of the realm), 1 yellow tailed damsel, 1 Maroon Clown (loves the Anemone), and 1 yellow headed jaw fish who just stays in the caves anyways. There is a Coral Banded shrimp in there and he just stays in his nitch upside down. 8). Typical clean up crew turbos', astreas, hermits. Oh yea I have a blue tux sea urchin as well (he likes to steal the the clown chip clips I have). All have been in the tank at least a year, some longer. I will take some pics and post them tonight. Any help will be great. Thanks.

first thought would be lighting. You didn't mention what type of lighting you have so I'm assuming it's the standard NO flourecents that came with the eclipse? If that's the case then it is likely the cause for your lackluster shrooms and BTA. Shrooms don't need a lot of light, but they do need some.

Welcome back home! Allow me to be the first here to say thank you for your service to this country.

I want you to know that You, the President, and the rest of our troops abroad have the complete support of Millions of Americans here at home.

I want you to know that You, the President, and the rest of our troops abroad have the complete support of Millions of Americans here at home.

Yea, no matter what Kerry says. :roll:

Don't even get me started.

That man tells a group of jewish leaders he is FOR a wall between Israel and Palestine and the he turns around and tells a palestine Group he is against the Wall.

He said he "voted for the 81 million before he voted against it."

and He said he didn't own an SUV and when confronted about it he said "Well, My family owns the SUV's"

Kinda makes you long for the days of "I didn't Inhale."

Thanks for the support. I do thank yo for the support. I will be going again in a couple months so I want to make sure the tank is good. Thanks for the help and take care.

RocketSeason said:
Welcome back home! Allow me to be the first here to say thank you for your service to this country.

Couldn't have said it better and I hope you are greeted with the same appreciation everywhere you go.

MY Girlfriend/ Wife to be or whatever the term is fiancee. She is a novice at best. She just keeps the water levels for salt, PH and other basic levels good. Other than that she is not really into the project she likes fresh water better and like the way the salt tank looks. I will try to upload some pics tonight but I have to stand alert this weekend so no guarantees.

Saberry: Thanks for your comments but I wish what you said was true.
Couldn't have said it better and I hope you are greeted with the same appreciation everywhere you go.
0X
But no one forces me to do this. But Someone has to so that others MAY LIVE!! HOA! :eek:

RocketSeason said:

Excellent, could not have put it better. Welcome home!!! (y)

Back
Top Bottom