New addition.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Codyheitmiller

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is it healthy? I got a green star polyp frag and a bta from my lfs. The frag is white and polyps are closed. Also how good does the nem look. Sorry for the blur. The polyp is white though.

Attachments

• image-738273182.jpg
    image-738273182.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 94
  • image-3320492690.jpg
    image-3320492690.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 93
That BTA looks pretty bleached from the photo. If it is really that white, it may recover but you'll need to feed it some silverside or pieces of raw shrimp for a while to get it's color back. The polyps will probably come around in a few days, not uncommon for them to stay closed for a bit due to a move.

Ps krypr I LOVE your signature. My gf is ALWAYS mad about me spending money and just sitting down and watching my fish

lol Thanks for the compliment. The sig came about after my wife got mad that I bought a new skimmer for around $150. She said that it was a waste of money and not something I needed, so I said "What about that Prada purse you bought last week, that wasn't a necessity." She told me it was on sale and that she had to get it, so I said, "Now you know why I bought the skimmer."

Hasn't said anything about my tank buys since lol.

Krypt said:
lol Thanks for the compliment. The sig came about after my wife got mad that I bought a new skimmer for around $150. She said that it was a waste of money and not something I needed, so I said "What about that Prada purse you bought last week, that wasn't a necessity." She told me it was on sale and that she had to get it, so I said, "Now you know why I bought the skimmer."

Hasn't said anything about my tank buys since lol.

I feel your pain lol

Back
Top Bottom