New bicolour angel help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kenvance

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Ok so tanks been up and running for a good three months. Fully cycled. Ammonia 0 nitrate/rite both 0 ph 8.1 sg 1.025 and phosphate a tiny tiny touch off 0 but hardly measurable. We got a gorgeous bi colour angel to go with tomato clown, algae blenney and shrimp and two little crabs. He was fine yesterday. Drip acclimation eating etc. today after the tanks dark period the lights came on and he was very very pale and we panicked. 5 minutes later and he was back to normal and beautiful Did all the tests but all fine. Daft question but if the lights have been off will they loose pigment and regain this when the light hits him?

Yes mine are slightly pale and come as the lights are on. I never could keep a bi color as they were a little on the hard side to keep. Hopefully you'll be ok.

Thank goodness for that. Thought I couldn't be that bad as to loose a fish in a day! What way did you find them hard to keep?

Back
Top Bottom