New Powder Blue Sick

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mwrmma

Aquarium Advice Activist
I have a 90 gal. tank with LR, 8.15 pH, 1.020 SG, 0 NH, and 0 no2, a small lionfish, yellow tank, sebae clown, algae blenny, small yellow damsel, purple pseudo, humu humu, and a snowflake eel, and i just added the powder blue 3 days ago. pretty healthy in the LFS, but i am now noticing some light white dots on him. i have some polyps and mushrooms, and hermits and snails in the tank. unfortunately i dont have a qt tank. is there anything i can do besides add garlic to the flake food? i also feed mysis and prawn to which i add garlic to on a regular basis. i researched the forums, but i really didnt see any advice on what to do with inverts and no qt tank. please help. thanks in advance.

It`s going to be hard without a QT. Most treatments dont work and the two that do you cant do the main or it will kill your inverts. Only thing I can think is plenty of PWC to keep water quality at best. But that is not going to get rid of parasite in tank.

Back
Top Bottom