Oceanic Sea Salt WOW

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My entire tank is 100 percent oceanic and I haven't had any problems so far. everything seems to do doing fine.. The main thing I've noticed is the clarity it gives my water.. but who knows...maybe its my eyes..

Picked up a sample of this stuff from a buddy today and I remembered this thread and I remember everyones initaly excitement over this products potential. Has anyone found a reason in the last 2 months that should keep me from giving this product a shot?? Has anyone found a reason not to use it??? I am just so sick of this constat CA or Alk battle.. I was hoping that perhaps I could just do like a 5% change twice a week and If I stay on top of it I won't have to fight this battle every single day. Let me know if anyone has found a reason not to try it.

Doan

Has anyone found a reason in the last 2 months that should keep me from giving this product a shot
Besides you should be sending it to me instead of using it NO.. LOL...
Has anyone found a reason not to use it???
None found yet..
I am just so sick of this constat CA or Alk battle
only thing low in the oceanic salt is the Alk.. which is about 2.63meq/l

I think that its the Best salt out there for everything.. It was a God Sent LOL..

James

I buy oceanic and I absolutely love it, it dissolves almost instantly and it has very great clarity :) :) I give it a 5 out of 5! (y) (y) (y) (y) (y)

Back
Top Bottom