On second thought...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clowninround

Aquarium Advice FINatic
I thought my Naso was sick before and then after noticing my clown covering her in sand as she swam by I let it go. The spots have never dissappeared and there aren't very many, very very tiny. But she is getting thin and her fins look a little ragged at the very tips. Also noticed my clown has what appears to be rubbing marks though i have never seen him rubbing. I have a QT not big enough for all those fish. Can I QT in a rubbermaid container? A very large one. I know observation will be next to impossible unless I find something in white...but will it harm the fish? Also would I be jumping the gun by throwing everybody into QT?

Can I QT in a rubbermaid container?
Absolutely, would do fine.
Also would I be jumping the gun by throwing everybody into QT?
Don't know what to tell you there without seeing them. From what you desribe, you may have something going on...not sure.
Keep a close eye. Sorry, I'm not much help. :(

Actually it makes me feel much better now to know I have the means to treat them. Purchasing another tank is out of the question right now. I am waiting, but if the tang starts looking any worse i am pulling them all.

Back
Top Bottom