orange spotted goby/pistol shrimp break up/missing? UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

oceandelight

Aquarium Advice Regular
So my fish have ICH which sucks but the only good that has come out of it is the fact that we had to take the 250lbs of liverock out to catch the fish and the pistol shrimp that i thought for sure had died cuz i now hadn't seen him in a week is FOUND he is alive and there actually is another pistol shrimp i never knew i had he is sooo cool he is kinda of a yellow tan-ish color and has stripes down him like a cleaner shrimp has that are red but not as bright as a cleaner shrimp anyone know what he is? I wonder why my goby and the original pistol weren't being friendly or maybe they were and i just never saw them. do u think after 2 months when my fish get to go back in the tank the goby will find his friend again? or do u think their relationship is over?

Sounds like a randalli pistol. Also, it's not 100% that every goby and pistol will become friends. Your tank is so large there is a possibility they got lost from eachother. This definatly does not mean there isnt a chance of them being friends again.

My goby often ventures away from my pistol for a while sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom