Perc Clown not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
melosu58 said:
I personally think you are doing too much. Everything you are doing is stressing the fish out. Esp the FW dip. I have yet to see a FW dip do any good. In most cases it stresses the fish out. The netting of the fish also stresses the fish out. I would just sit back and let the fish acclimate to your tank. Why did you do a FW dip? What do you plan on accomplishing by doing it? Just wondering.

Everyone has their own opinion. Just following what my lfs told me to do, he has been breathing fast for the last week and 2 days with spots. It seems to have helped him

I hope he is doing better. That`s a plus. The only purpose for FW dips is to get rid of ich and it really does not do a good job. It does not seem to be the problem though. I still think you are doing too much stress but good luck with your fish anyway.

Everyone has their own opinion. Just following what my lfs told me to do, he has been breathing fast for the last week and 2 days with spots. It seems to have helped him

well if it helped the fish thats a plus so the advice of the lfs helped hopefully is he eating better now?

Thanks for all the help everyone, my perc clown is alot better. Not breathing any faster than 'she' should and her and the small o clown are even mating today. The o clown keeps having mini strokes then following the per c and i heard thats a mating sign.

But i think im going to lose my royal gramma, its breathing fast and not coming out of a huge piece of rock. I can only see its face, no telling if the spots have taken over its little body

Back
Top Bottom