Picasso Trigger barely any activity not eating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bri66799

Aquarium Advice Activist
The tank contains three other triggers they are all healthy and eating I changed water and did test the tank other triggers they are all healthy anything I changed water and did test all perimeter seem to be good he is alive and looking around at his things are moving but he is swimming around or eating yes been like this for like 3 days the first day he seemed to worse the second day seem to be moving around a little bit more but the third day is back to staying in one spot any recommendations

ae97f5d09d04326c1037acfb2b539104.jpg

Sent from my SM-N915T using Tapatalk

Sorry for typos I didn't proofread from voice to text also they are very Hardy fish that's why I'm wondering if he is just on his way out I've had him for almost 3 years

Sorry for typos I didn't proofread from voice to text also they are very Hardy fish that's why I'm wondering if he is just on his way out I've had him for almost 3 years

5c872759ea1751443538a60a9f213635.jpg

Going to try this anyone have any opinion

Have you tried feeding him on live food something like river shrimp big enough for him to see moving around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I used a pair of aqua planting tweezers with a piece of food that he loves and he did not eat it when I put it in front of his face and now that I moved him around he's laying on his side so I think he's on his way out

Ty he was my first fish

The problem was using tap water and additives apparently the tap water in my area had too many contaminants in it even with the additives it wasn't good now that I switched to RO water I haven't had one problem yet

Back
Top Bottom