Please help !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bugarte1

Aquarium Advice Activist
BTA is dying what should I do ? It's still stuck to the rock but has no tentacles and something is coming out of his mouth.

Pull the rock out with him attached before it dies in your tank

Should I then pull it off the rock ? So I can put the rock back in.

you won't have much luck pulling it off...any thoughts on why it's dying?

Just looked in the tank before I left to work and it has it's tentacles back but there kind of flimsy. I do a water change once a week. My water is good although my Alk went from 8-7 three days ago and then the next day my ammonia went up just a little. I also just changed light went from current orbit marine to 160w led light

how old is the tank? Any thoughts on why you have an increase in NH3?

how old is the tank? Any thoughts on why you have an increase in NH3?

Tank is 4 months old and I have no idea I'm doing a water change tomorrow hope the NH3 goes back down to 0 and the Alk goes up to 8 again.

The water change should help but something is still off which you'll need to figure out. What size tank?

Sorry to keep asking questions but how much LR? Livestock? Filtration?

Sorry to keep asking questions but how much LR? Livestock? Filtration?

It's ok. I'm not sure how much LR I have maybe 25-35 lbs planing on getting more. Livestock I have 5 small frags of soft and LPS coral. CUC nails hermits and sand sifting star and 2 Bristol star fish. Filtration is hob rated for 100 gallon

Back
Top Bottom