1. Type & how long you have had it: Jebo 75L running for 6 months
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: Jebo original lighting compact tubes.not sure of age as the tank is second hand.
3. Nitrate:10-15 ppm
5. Phosphate:don't have a test kit for that. i have it checked at my local pet shop once a month. last time it was very low.
6. Alkalinity:need to check. think its about 25
8. Salinity: within range
9. Temperature: 26.5 degc
10. Liquid or strip test kits:liguid red sea
11. Location in tank:bar area keep curtains closed
12. Current amount of flow:medium
13. Current tank dosing regimen:i add calcium 5ml every 2 days, coraline grow every day 5ml and zooplankton m every day 3ml.
14. Nearby coral: none i got button polyps but they are far.
15. Explanation of problem:i have these green polyps they were doing fine.
when i first put them in. now they look like some have died off the others look very unhappy don't open fully any more.
i tried moving them higher i put them on top of my live rock closer to the light seemed to work for a few days. they still not happy.
my button polyps still look perfect.
i had an outbreak of red slim shortly after i put them in.(top pic happy looking)
it is all cleared up now.(bottom pic not doing so well)
are these pagoda polyps?