pulsing xenias not pulsing?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davidmaguirre

Aquarium Advice Activist
I just got some pulsing xenias and they arnt pulsing? Most r open but some look like they're being "lazy" were there not completely open but not completely closed any ideas? I just added them 2 days ago.. my nitrates and phosfates are around 3 ? Can anyone help? I have a 96x4 compacts new bulbs...

davidmaguirre said:
I just got some pulsing xenias and they arnt pulsing? Most r open but some look like they're being "lazy" were there not completely open but not completely closed any ideas? I just added them 2 days ago.. my nitrates and phosfates are around 3 ? Can anyone help? I have a 96x4 compacts new bulbs...

Dont worry xenias tend to stop pulsing off and on even if they stop completely they should be fine scientist still have know clue why they pulse or even why they stop pulsing altogether, they love light so maybe you should try placing them closer to your lights that might help.

Oh ok I really hope they're ok? Thanks for the advice.. so theyrse no way on finding y they dnt pulse then? They're in the middle of my tank

davidmaguirre said:
Oh ok I really hope they're ok? Thanks for the advice.. so theyrse no way on finding y they dnt pulse then? They're in the middle of my tank

Sometimes when transferring them into a new aquarium it takes a little while for them to start pulsing again, every time I frag mine they stop pulsing for a week or two but eventually they start up again it could just be from stress.

Back
Top Bottom