Question on short circuit kill anemone?
This morning, I try to help my girlfriend do a water change. When I dip my hand into the water, I feel electricity strike my body....then, all anemones look strange...can anyone tell me are they going to be ok? All anemones eyes/butt became swallen and they release a lot of slimy. What shall we do? Separate the anemones out from the tank before die and pollute the water? Anyway to help them? FYI, all fishes are fine.
Last picture is the picture of the Green Carpet before got strike from electricity.
I asked my girlfriend if she added anything unusual..she said last night she added 1 mini circulation pump to blow anemone..so, we unplug and remove that short circuit pump now.