Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 02-04-2014, 12:46 AM   #1
Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse

So I bought a solon fairy wrasse at my LFS about 2 weeks ago and he's in my quarantine tank right now. I had him in there for a week just to observe him and he's eating like a champ. No signs of any illness but on Jan 31, i treated him with prazi pro just to be safe on the flukes. Should i treat him with copper as well? What do you guys think? Have you had any experiences with this fairy wrasse?

J_Hooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 08:47 PM   #2
Aquarium Advice Addict
Send a message via Skype™ to kdpuffer
I personally would avoid treating with copper. If you want to play it safe do a hypo salinity treatment instead. You will have to lower the salinity level down to I think 1.019, I'm no expert so maybe do a google search on the correct salinity (aka specific gravity).

kdpuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 10:04 PM   #3
Aquarium Advice Addict
It's 1.009.
Stlrockguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2014, 11:31 PM   #4
Aquarium Advice Activist
If it's not broken don't fix it....
lstimpy is offline   Reply With Quote

air, red, wrasse

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com