1. Type & how long you have had it: ricordea aprox. 1 week
2. Current lighting & Bulb Age: Coralife T5 4bulb fixture, new last fall
3. Nitrate: 10
4. Calcium: 450
5. Phosphate: ?
6. Alkalinity: 11 degreed DKh
7. pH: 8.1
8. Salinity: 1.025
9. Temperature: 81 F
10. Liquid or strip test kits: API liquid
11. Location in tank: have changed location from low to high
12. Current amount of flow: have changed from low to med.
13. Current tank dosing regimen: have used Kent reef plus twice per week, right now we don't have any
14. Nearby coral: none
15. Explanation of problem: This frag looks like it's shrinking. You can see the pictures. We're trying to figure out what it needs: new bulbs (if so what should we purchase for replacement bulbs?) more light, less light, more flow, less flow, etc. We have Xenia and Zoanthid frags that look fine, so we're not sure what we're doing wrong here.
Any help is greatly appreciated.