RICORDIA!!!!???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brndfrb

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Is there no Florida ricordia left on the planet. I know it is illegal to harvest in florida now bgut surely there is someone out ther that is raising it. I went one place last night with reefnewb and they wanted 25 dollars for one half dead ricordia yuma poyp. YEAH RIGHT. Anyways.. Let me know fi anyone knows where some is or if you want to send me some.

what!/ I live in florida , gainesville and the LFS here has a ton in florida, and they are actually on sale no less!

I was told that it is illegal to harvest off in florida. So that is why in indiana there is no ricordia to be found at ALL.

I have Orange Ricordea Yuma and Blue Ricordea florida but you'll have to wait for spring when the weather warms up here.

Guy

They are illegal to harvest without a permit. If you want we can go to that guy is Zionsville they are $11 a polyp but I think you have to buy a minimum of 10 polyps. *shrugs* Still don't see your obsession with a shroom with warts. Hehehe.

R-

a little while back i got a rock with 2 orange polyps on it from my lfs's "sick tank" for $10. its been about 4 or 5 months now, and they have doubled in size and in number. :D suckers. i dont know why they thought they were sick. oh well better for me.

Back
Top Bottom