1. Just got the fish 5 days ago yes did fresh water dip
2. Just another firefish snails and Decorator Crab and newly added peppermint shrimp 2
3. eating Brine srimp plus flakes
No ammonia test strip
5. Royal Gramma/ was hiding for a day then 4 hours after i added the peppermint he came out and looked like he was swimming delusional up side down and what so i transfered him to my QT and sadly thats where he died he had one last burt of energy he swam really quickly in a tight circle pattern then stopped. My fire fish has a beat up fin but i think it was just from the royal picking on him.
6. Have live rock About ten pounds lfs
is out of it they get some this week getting more got live sand 46 gallon bow front a aqua-tech 30-60 filter
Thats about it i have no clue what went wrong he just died Please help if you can i know not haveing a ammonia test kinda sucks but i didnt have it on hand. Also got a small break out of Aiptasia anemone thats why i got the peppermint shrimp