Sad day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

54seaweed

Macro Addict
Found my mandarin today I'm totally floored
he was like a best friend he used to wave at you as you walked by the tank and also wink , I guess the transfer to the bigger tank took it's toll on him
he ate frozen , pellets , pods , and brine he was trained well
going to miss this little guy :bawl:
I had him almost 3 1/2 years
60069-albums11506-picture62882.jpg

Sorry about your Mandy. I know how you feel, mine just passed a couple weeks ago after a few years with me.

I bought a psychedelic mandarin (psycho billy) and only has him for about a month before he died (told wrong information so he ended up being a casualty of newbie+bad LFS care of duty). Even so I loved him and was very sad when we lost him so I can't imagine how upset you would be. May he now rest peacefully in the big toilet bowl in the sky :)

Of all my fish problems and losses I have encountered over the past 2mths, the two I am devastated over are my target and green mandarin. Can't find the target I have had for around 16mths and my green isn't moving around much and looks like he will be in fish heaven soon. They also ate well including pellets and were fat, healthy and vibrant. I will miss excitedly calling out to my "babies" who always came to the front of the tank when I got home from work to say "Hi.... Feed me!" I'm sure they knew my voice. :' (

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

And while I think of it.....everything went wrong after my hubby set up my new larger tank and transferred everything over as a surprise. Surprise all right....ich...bleaching leather coral and fish dropping off like flies!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

I am so sorry! I am wanting one of these but my lfs is telling me that they have to be trained to eat provided food and clean the tank so fast they starve. So I am waiting for them to sign off on one. So sorry for your loss!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom