Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral

Join Aquarium Advice Today
Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com
Old 11-17-2005, 06:59 PM   #1
Aquarium Advice Freak
Scooter Blenny Help

I bought a scooter blenny from my lfs about a month ago. well the only problem is that i dont know what to feed him. They said that you dont need to feed him anything because he will eat on his own. Well, the problem occurs right there, i dont know if he is eating since he is like the thickness of a needle. What should i do to the little feller?

seacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2005, 09:14 PM   #2
Scooters are a lot like dragonets in terms of feeding (pods) but more prone to accepting prepared foods. The best suggestion is feeding meaty foods like mysis, Hikari being a good choice due to it's smaller size generally.

The biggest concern is going to be the fish types you keep and how quickly the scooter will be outcompeted by more aggressive feeders.

Do you have a good sized fuge?

blenny, scooter blenny

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search