Should i be concerned

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lunchbox209

Aquarium Advice Freak
So here's my scenario I have a frogspawn coral that I picked up last week was doing great until a few hours ago the only thing I added was a bag of chemi pure and a bag of purigen could this affect my frogspawn

image-4281555593.jpg

Give it some time. Mine did that when I wouldn't let all my salt dissolve during water changes. Just check your params to make sure it's not something else.

Sergie said:
Give it some time. Mine did that when I wouldn't let all my salt dissolve during water changes. Just check your params to make sure it's not something else.

Just checked all parameters everything checks out fine it has opened up just a little bit I'll see what happens tomorrow fingers crossed

I have never spot fed it anything. I've had mine for 6 months now and it's grown rapidly. It gets what it needs from my water column and lighting.

Frogspawn react to sudden changes, like addition of chemicals into the water it isn't used to, and things crawling over it by retracting...like most other corals. It should be fine by now, has it come back out?

Sniperhank said:
Frogspawn react to sudden changes, like addition of chemicals into the water it isn't used to, and things crawling over it by retracting...like most other corals. It should be fine by now, has it come back out?

Woke up this morning and it's back to normal thank god I thought I nuked my frogspawn.

Back
Top Bottom