Well, I tried the vitamin supplement I had for a few days and then bought some Zoe. The Tang is doing well and the visible signs of the fungus are gone. The 3 chromis tank mates never got anything as far as I can tell.
Would it be safe to move the tang over to the main tank now or is this something where I need to wait a few weeks after the fungus is gone?
The 29 gal
tank the tang is in is a bit small and the hithhiker crabs that are also in there are getting big. This would be stressful to me if I was in there
When these crabs molt, they grow quite a bit.