Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 06-05-2005, 04:52 PM   #11
w|z
Aquarium Advice Apprentice

Send a message via AIM to w|z
We have had the Sebae for about 3 weeks. I bought it from the LFS and have been feeding it little shrimp bits. My cleaner is currently trying to have a Sebae lunch.... do i need to remove it and put in somewhere else? maybe in my refugium?

~lee

Old 06-06-2005, 10:57 PM   #12
steve-s

Quote:
Originally Posted by w|z
do i need to remove it and put in somewhere else? maybe in my refugium?
Moving it at this point will most likely be the last life you see in it. I would instead suggest moving the shrimp. Anything irritating the anemone will just make matters worse.

All I can suggest you do at this point is a few good water changes with well aged/aerated SW to be sure the water specs are as above par as possible. If you run carbon, swap out for new or add some if you do not use it.

At this stage of it's deterioration there is little direct intervension that will result in anything positive. Just be watchful and if it gets worse be ready to remove it permanently.

Cheers
Steve

Tags
anemone, ick, sick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com