Sick angels

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melissasreef

Aquarium Advice Regular
Hi these angels are in my 55 gal fowlr. Both are acting wierd. Both were added two weeks ago.

Koran angel - a week ago had some spots so I dosed the tank once with Mardell copper safe. Spots have gone away, but his right fin has some wear and tears in it.

Coral beauty angel- not swimming well. More like wiggling like a per clown, and breathing heavy.

Water peramiters:
1.024 sal.
0 amm.
0 nitrate
0 nitrite
8.0 ph
temp 79

did a 5 gal. water change about 10 min. ago to see if there are any changes.

tank mates
3" Porcupine puffer
4" rabbitt fish
4" niger triger

thanks you for any advice...

Im really sorry for the loss melissa :(

Any idea as to how just those angels died?

Thank you Zero. The coral Beauty was mine, and the Koran was My daughters. We are supporting eachother though it together. We are researching some new ideas to add to that tank. When we get home from vacation we will start to see what the stores have. It is hard for her. That was really her only fish, however she does have an anemone in the reef tank.

Sorry about your fish and for your daughters loss. It is nice that you do research with her and that she is so excited and involved. Wish you better luck with your next additions. Hopefully they will have excellent health.

Back
Top Bottom