sick BTA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tlro

Aquarium Advice Activist
I've had this guy for two months. Hes been eating and looking fine. Hosting my clarkii. Last night he decided to go under an overhang in the live rock. What gives??

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130121_113152.jpg
    ForumRunner_20130121_113152.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 98
They just move around till they find a spot that is good for them. Do you have proper lighting for him? What type do you have? What are your water tests results?

I've had this guy for two months. Hes been eating and looking fine. Hosting my clarkii. Last night he decided to go under an overhang in the live rock. What gives??

Mine did that a few times. They move, that's what they do. It will learn that where it is, isn't really a good spot and it will move around some more until its happy again. Mine drove me crazy moving all the time. Once it found a spot in the back and stayed there for months!!

Made me crazy! lol

Also maybe a good idea to test parameters.

All parameters are normal. Nitrates, ammonia, phos at 0. Ph is 8.3. I have led lights. My frogspawn and toadstool look good as ever. Theyve been in there about 7 months now. I am experiencing a bit of a diatom bloom off of a new live rock. Could that be irritating it?

He's looking really small tonight. So hardto resist the urge to move him back into the light :(

Back
Top Bottom