Go Back   Aquarium Advice - Aquarium Forum Community > Saltwater and Reef > Saltwater & Reef - Sick Fish or Coral
Click Here to Login

Join Aquarium Advice Today

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com

Old 05-14-2004, 03:38 PM   #11
Aquarium Advice FINatic

How long has the tank been up & running?
How much LR & LS do you have?
Lastly, what kind of water movement do you have going (powerheads, pumps, sump/fuge, etc.)?

Salt4Us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 04:42 PM   #12
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I have 65 lb's of live rock, no live sand just regular sand, two ph's no wet dry, 330 peguin bio-wheel and the filter w/ the round thing w/ carbon I'd have to ask my husband, it dosen't say and of course a skimmer. No sump. I WILL have a wet dry and pump and all that stuff this weekend though (hopefully) it comes w/ the new tank we are getting. Have I been misinformed about what I needed?

150 gallon, 30g fuge/sump, 4.5 watt/gal VHO Lighting, 4" sand bed, 290 lbs LR, CDX-3 Nitrate/Phosphate filter

Female Naso "Isabell" or "Izzy", Emperor Angelfish, Flame Angel, Red Sea Sailfin tang "Bambi", Maroon Clown "Nani", 5 Chromis, 1 Aglae Blenny "Bengi" , Yellow Watchman Goby, pr of Banggai Cardinals, Lyretail Anthia, Six Line Wrasse

1 cleaner shrimp, Coral Banded Shrimp, lettuce nudibranch, 1 sand sifter stars, 1 tiny red brittle star "red", 1 tiny red and white banded serpent star, 2 tiny banded serpent stars, small orange Linkia starfish, assorted hermits and snails. Corals: star polyps, A ton of different types of mushrooms, yellow zooanthids, brown-orangish and light blue paly's, orange ricordia.

90g RR, W/D, 120 lb's LR SF eel, pygmy angel, pr sebae clownfish, 4 chromis. Star Polyps & Mushrooms
clowninround is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2004, 04:43 PM   #13
Aquarium Advice FINatic

oh, it's been running for 2 or 3 months now, but it was running prior to that, we moved about a 1/2 hr away

150 gallon, 30g fuge/sump, 4.5 watt/gal VHO Lighting, 4" sand bed, 290 lbs LR, CDX-3 Nitrate/Phosphate filter

Female Naso "Isabell" or "Izzy", Emperor Angelfish, Flame Angel, Red Sea Sailfin tang "Bambi", Maroon Clown "Nani", 5 Chromis, 1 Aglae Blenny "Bengi" , Yellow Watchman Goby, pr of Banggai Cardinals, Lyretail Anthia, Six Line Wrasse

1 cleaner shrimp, Coral Banded Shrimp, lettuce nudibranch, 1 sand sifter stars, 1 tiny red brittle star "red", 1 tiny red and white banded serpent star, 2 tiny banded serpent stars, small orange Linkia starfish, assorted hermits and snails. Corals: star polyps, A ton of different types of mushrooms, yellow zooanthids, brown-orangish and light blue paly's, orange ricordia.

90g RR, W/D, 120 lb's LR SF eel, pygmy angel, pr sebae clownfish, 4 chromis. Star Polyps & Mushrooms
Old 05-14-2004, 04:47 PM   #14
Aquarium Advice FINatic

What are you feeding your bubble? What else do you have in your tank? Like how many fish or other corals. Is there any way to get a picture of your bubble?
Old 05-14-2004, 05:00 PM   #15
Aquarium Advice FINatic

I am feeding him photoplankton..there is one other bubble coral (who is just as bad) and a frag of starburst polyps which are doing extremely well. I have two pictures (can't get it real clear though) how do i attach them?

Old 05-14-2004, 05:05 PM   #16
Aquarium Advice FINatic

my hubby just got home he said that the nitrates are up (40) because we have the filters off (treating the tank right now) so we are turning them on now. I had put med's in for that w/ no success...turning them on now.

Old 05-14-2004, 05:06 PM   #17
Aquarium Advice FINatic

Ok, you had said that one of the bubbles had a mouth, they need to be fed food,we feed ours small pieces of krill every other night, we do it at night just after the lights go off, we soak the krill in a vitamin forumla called Zoe
Old 05-14-2004, 05:19 PM   #18
Aquarium Advice FINatic

thank u!

Tags
bubble, bubble coral, coral, ick, sick

Please support our sponsors and let them know you heard about them on AquariumAdvice.com