Just found the sticky with the q's to answer.
1. How long have you had the fish? Do you know if it was wild caught, or tank raised? 1week, wild caught I suspect
2. How long has the fish been in the tank? What are the tank mates? Any aggression? Yellow tang, six line, purple dart, yellow watchman yellow coral goby 3 chromis......no aggression at all
3. Is the fish eating? If so what does it eat? yes, mysis, cyclops, garlic brine, formula one....and various other stuff I find.
4. What are the water parameters? pH, ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, SPG? (actual numbers please: posting high, average or normal is not helpful) What saltwater test kit are you using? ph8 ammonia 0, nitrate 5, nitrite 0, spg 1.025 Hagen nutrafin master kit
5. Is the fish showing any physical signs of disease, grain of salt size spots, discoloration, ragged fins, misting or spots on the fins, cuts, cloudy eyes, etc? ....see pictures, White spots sorta dandruffy, nips on front left fin were then when I got him and don't seem to be any worse than then.
6. Is the fish "flashing" (scratching or rubbing on rocks, decorations or substrate)? nope, acting quite normal, seems to be in one spot swimming against the current but displaying all fins quite nicely
7. How is the fish acting? Is it swimming around, or just hovering in one spot or corner of the tank? as above
8. Did you use quarantine? If so for how long and did you have a need to treat for any ailments? Is it in qt now? Are you currently treating with any medication(s)? no...I know I should, will from now on, have bought the set up for it now so no excuse
9. Describe in detail how the fish was acclimated. Drip acclimation for about 40 mins
10. What size system? What type of filtration do you use? Do you have any live rock or sand? 155 Ltr 10kg live rock and 3"DSB
11. Do you use any additives? Have you used any sort of meds in the main tank. No additives, only thing is just finished a 3 day course of Oodinex , left skimmer and uv
Off and took out carbon, added an air stone for oxygen, and left it that way for 2 days after oodinex course had finished.