Sick fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok so i woke up to day and the clow was hidding from the light. he dose that all the time. and to day i added my clean team but after they were added the clown is laying on the bottom not really moving. his is just scared and will be fine? so i tought by adding the clean team my water might have changed so i tested.

NO2=.3 or less
NO3=0
NH3/NH4(Ammonia)=0
PH=8.3 (about)
temp=79.9
salinity=1.024

every thing in the tank looks fine 1 cleaner shrimp and some turbo snails some different kinds of hermits crabs. the clown had a small case of ick i thin but all the white spots are gone. he was eating early this morning just like ne normal dose. and i do not know if it is just me or if he is trying to tell me some thing. oh ya the tank has been up for about 5 weeks and 4 days now.

Ok, are there any visible signs of a problem? How long have you had the clown? Is it wild caught or Tank Raised.

no i cant see any think on him. i have had the clowns for 1 weeks now. and i do not know if they are wild or raised. but it was so weard because he was just fine this moring and after i added the clean up crue the went in to hiding. nothing picked on him he just saw them moveing and ran the other way.

Back
Top Bottom