Sick Mushrooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mitch69

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Help, anybody got any idea why my mushrooms are sick and shrivelled?
Everything else in my tank (Fish, Xenia, Leather Corals, Anemone, Medusa Coral, Hammer Coral) is fine and apparently thriving.

Dont worry mushrooms are extremly hardy. If everything else in your tank is good, chances are that they are good. Mine shrivel all the time and then come out great.

How long have you had them?

How many do you have?

:wink: :wink:

I have about 24 or so, however they have been shrivelling up and then dropping off the rocks, it doesn't look good for them!

Make sure of water Quality first but if that is good then use a product of Kent Marine callrd Coral Accel. I use it every day in my tank and my mushrooms are growing by size and numbers like a wild fire. This is a suuplement for mushrooms and soft corals. I`ve had good experience with this product. Good Luck

mushroom corals shrinking

I am having the same problems but mine didn't start until the weather started to get very hot. My tank temp is getting to high during the day and I am having a lot of die back on most things and my mushrooms are not opening anywhere near the size they were in winter & some are dieing.
So I not sure but it might have something to do with it (this is my first summer with a tank.

Back
Top Bottom